Print this page
- CoEnv Diversity Resources An overview of diversity resources compiled by the College of the Environment
- Support for Diversity-Oriented Meetings The College supports a range of student organizations that organize and host meetings attended by College of the Environment students where central goals of the meeting include linking science (natural and/or social) to policy or real world application, and advancing diversity and inclusion within the College, the University, and relevant STEM fields.
- OMA&D Academic Counseling Services Offers one-to-one advising and academic assistance to UW students, particularly those from low-income families and underrepresented backgrounds, as well as students who will be the first in their family to graduate from a four-year college.
- Q Center Serves students, faculty, staff and alumni of all sexual and gender orientation, identities and expressions. Hosts and supports student groups and events.
- UW Faculty Senate Inclusivity and Community The UW Faculty Senate Inclusivity and Community page provides a list of links and resources aimed at helping faculty learn how to use the classroom and our campuses to foster a climate of inclusiveness
- wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ – Intellectual House Serves as a multi-service learning and gathering space for American Indian and Alaska Native students, faculty and staff, as well as others from various cultures and communities, to come together in a welcoming environment and share knowledge.
- Women’s Center Promotes gender equity and social justice through educational programs and services that allow all participants to succeed in life.
Student Resources & Funding
- Graduate School/Graduate Opportunities & Minority Achievement Program (GO-MAP) Works with graduate students, faculty and staff to strengthen and maintain campus diversity while enhancing academic opportunities for graduate students of color and encouraging scholarship and research that explores cultural diversity.
- STEM Resources (OMA&D) Provide a suite of services ranging from advising to career and graduate school preparation for underrepresented minority, low-income and first-generation students pursuing majors in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Undocumented student resources Provides support services for undocumented students throughout the various stages of their Husky Experience.
Short Summaries of Best Practices
- Diversity Resources